Making a flower ice bucket is easy! And it’s the perfect DIY centerpiece for entertaining and keeps your Mumm Napa sparkling wine cold.
- Put a smaller bucket, filled with rocks, inside a larger bucket (Hint: The distance between the two buckets will be the thickness of your centerpiece)
- Select your flowers and pull the petals apart
- Place the flowers between the walls of the two buckets (be random!)
- Put the lid on and fill the area between the buckets with water
- Freeze for 24 hours
- Remove the frozen ice centerpiece (Hint: Run hot water around the outside of the larger bucket to help your centerpiece detach from the bucket wall)
Enjoy with a bottle of your favorite Mumm Napa sparkling wine!
NOTE: You can also buy ice bucket molds from some kitchen supply stores if you want a shortcut.